This product has an extended lead time.
Anyone can create a perfect bevel edge using this Bevelling Power Tool by Metabo. Sure, it's a little heavy (11.2lbs) but it's still an awesome tool and has the added bonus of helping to strengthen your forearms! If you haven't checked this machine out before, here's a YouTube video. Take a look at some of these beveled edges this machine can make with ease. Using an angle grinder to make a beveled edge takes years of practice. This cuts beveling time down significantly. Check this thing out!
- Metal Bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user safety using a deadman switch and braking system
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1" steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of chamfer angle directly using the guide plate
- Universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled work with large-surface guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy weld seam preparation
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented mechanical braking system stops the carbide burr within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection for users with metal sheet sides to deflect chips