SKU:KNI74 01 250 SBA
- 20% less effort required compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length
- Forged-on axle for heavy-duty work
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges induction hardened (approx. 64 HRC) cut several types of wire including piano wire
- 10" length suitable for copper conductors up to 16 mm² and aluminum conductors up to 35 mm²
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, multi stage oil-hardened
1000 Volt Insulated: No
Material Type: Chrome Vanadium Heavy-Duty Steel, Forged, Multi Stage Oil-Hardened
Handle Type: Plastic Coated
Surface Finish: Polished
Joint Type: Forged-in axle joint
Cutting Edge HRC: Cutting Edge HRC 64
Cutting Capacity - Medium Hard Wire (Nail): 3/16"
Cutting Capacity - Piano Wire: 1/8"
Cutting Capacity - Hard Wire (Steel Wire): 9/64"
Knipex High Leverage Diagonal Cutters