60% less effort required compared to high leverage diagonal cutters of the same size. 40-fold increase of manual force due to special joint design. Gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter from 3/64". Induction hardened precision blades: cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC. With straight blades. Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, multistage oil-hardened.
- Exceptional cutting performance - 60% less effort compared to conventional high leverage diagonal cutters
- Induction hardened cutting edges (approx. 64 HRC) for cutting soft, hard and piano wire
- Cuts materials like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 7/32" (5.6 mm) dia. for medium hard materials and 5/32" for piano wire
- 40-fold increase of manual force due to special joint design
- Gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter from 3/64".
- Micro-structured cutting edges allow easy cutting of large cross-sections
- Straight blade
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, multi stage oil-hardened
1000 Volt Insulated: No
Material Type: Chrome Vanadium Heavy-Duty Steel, Forged, Multi Stage Oil-Hardened
Handle Type: Plastic Coated
Surface Finish: Black atramentized
Cutting Edge HRC: Approx. 64 HRC
Cutting Capacity - Medium Hard Wire (Nail): 7/32"
Cutting Capacity - Piano Wire: 5/32"
Cutting Capacity - Hard Wire (Steel Wire): 5/32"