AS SEEN AT FABTECH CHICAGO!
This machine is in-stock and ready to ship**
As of 8/4/2022
We don't charge sales tax outside of Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin!
*TIG Torch sold separately*
FRONIUS TRANSPOCKET 180 MAIN FEATURES
- Only 19.6lbs (8.9kg)
- Comes with a carrying strap for portability
- High impact resistance
- Integrated dust filter
- Raised feet help to prevent water damage
- Designed for rough environments
- IP 23 Rated
- Anti-Stick: Allows welders to safely remove the electrode from the work piece after making contact.
- The TP 180 includes operating modes that are specifically designed for basic 7018 and cellulose 6010. Maximum electrode size is 5/32.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- TransPocket 180 MV Welder (4,075,213,631)
- 13ft electrode cable & electrode holder (43,0004,0153)
- 13ft ground cable & 400A ground clamp (43,0004,0161)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-20 (43,0004,5668)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-15 (43,0004,5666)
- 220/230v Power Cable NEMA L6-20 (43,0004,5801)
- Power Adapter 6-50p (42,0440,0227)
- Power Box Portable Carrying Case w/ Wheels (42,0510,0235)
- TIG Torch kit sold separately. This is the stick package.
Unit Weight: 19.6lb
Open Circuit Voltage: 101 V
Safety Symbols: UL, CSA
MACHINE SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Anti-Stick Setting:
- Allows user to safely and efficiently remove a stuck electrode from the work piece
- Hot & Soft Start:
- Gives welder ability to ignite the arc easier
- Power Factor Correction (PFC):
- Allow the use of long, very long extension cords without impacting the output power of the welder. NO POWER LOSS!
- Time Shutdown (tsd):
- After set amount of time without welding the machine will turn off, saving energy.
- Cellulose Setting:
- Special settings to specifically weld 6010-cellulose stick rod.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TP 180:
Q. Can the TransPocket 180 handle 6010 cellulose rod?
A. Yes, there is a cellulose setting that works great for 6010 rod
At ShopWeldingSupplies.com, we do our best to bring you state-of-the-art welding equipment. The Fronius TransPocket 180 stick welding machine is a fantastic, extremely durable stick-welding machine that provides high quality consistent welds. The new Fronius TransPocket series focuses on being as energy efficient as possible, which results in lower energy bills for those that use it.
IN-STOCK! - Usually Arrives in 3-6 Business Days - Free Shipping!*
*Free shipping is not available in Alaska and Hawaii