These 3M™ SecureFit 400 Safety Glasses are the perfect way to protect your eyes at home or at work. This is what we use over at ShopWeldingSupplies.com, and we love the way they naturally bend to comfortably fit virtually anyone. We love these safety glasses, and we know you will too.
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to different head sizes. You can buy one size glasses and they really do fit "almost" everyone.
- Padded temple touch points and soft nose pads provide added comfort for long term wear
- Padded temple touchpoints and soft, adjustable nose pads provide added comfort when wearing them long term
- Secure, snug fit helps keep eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB down to 280 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Series features soft adjustable nose pads, dual injected temples, and proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology that helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear Series 400 naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion “one-size-fits-all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also helps keep the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent re-positioning of the glasses due to head movement. The SecureFit eyewear 400 Series enhances comfort and security of fit with soft adjustable nose pads and dual injected padded temples.
These glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB rays down to 280 nm. The glasses also meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and ANSI Z87.1-2010.
Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision. Wearing the correct protective eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important.
*This item has a quantity discount if you purchase 1 case (20 pairs) of glasses.