- TIG welding foot pedal with steel case and OEM quality components.
- 6-pin plug and 25-ft cable for Lincoln.
- Includes capacitors for noise reduction and arc improvement.
- Press to activate gas contactor and increase amperage; release to turn off and activate afterflow.
- Made in USA by SSC Controls Company.
C820-0625 TIG welding foot control for Lincoln welders requiring a 6-pin connector. Comes with a 25-foot cable. Replacement for Lincoln model K870 amptrol. Features US-made 16-ga drawn steel case, million cycle rating, precision arc control, capacitors for RF noise protection, wide top traction area, and low profile. Dimensions, L x W x H, in. (cm.): 8.8 x 5.5 x 4.1 (22.4 x 14.0 x 10.2). Weight, pounds (kg.): 5.8 (2.6). One-year warranty. Made in the USA by SSC Controls Company.