TIG welding foot control for Miller welders using a 14-pin connector. Features heavy-duty formed steel construction, wide base for secure footing that won’t tip over, precise current adjustment with continuous pot resolution, improved low-current welding with patented design, neoprene cable with highly flexible stranding for less breakage (26 x #34 tinned copper), and non-slip traction pads. Backed by SSC’s 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Comes with a 25-foot cable. Replaces Miller’s RFCS-14 (043554) or RFCS-14 HD (194744) weld foot pedal. Dimensions, L x W x H, in. (cm.): 8.8 x 5.5 x 4.1 (22.4 x 14.0 x 10.2). Weight, pounds (kg.): 5.8 (2.6). Made in the USA by SSC Controls Company.
- TIG welding foot pedal with steel case and OEM quality components.
- 14-pin plug and 25-ft cable for Miller and Hobart TIG welders.
- Replaces RFCS-14, 043554, RFCS-14 HD, 194744 weld foot control pedals.
- Press to activate gas contactor and increase amperage; release to turn off and activate afterflow.
- Made in USA by SSC Controls Company.