At ShopWeldingSupplies.com, we know that many of you prefer 4-1/2" Angle Grinders because they're easy to maneuver and comfortable to use for long periods of time. We feel the same way, but for a 6" angle grinder, this one's great! If you need to be able to cut larger material, or you're looking for ways to cut down on your metal prep time, these can be a great way to go. This grinder weighs in at about 5.7lbs without the power cable, and is 13.5 amps per the specifications. Here's the Metabo Angle Grinder product description for more information:
- Highest service life for extreme applications: robust, powerful angle grinder with greatest power density in its class for quick work progress
- New, patent-pending Metabo Long-life motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Now even faster: M-Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of M-Quick flange nut
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle vibration damping for convenient and comfortable extended operation
- Paddle switch with dead-man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated switch
- Metabo S-automatic Torque Limiting Clutch: This minimizes kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly which makes this machine much safer than grinders without this feature.