The brand-new TransSteel 3000 Compact Pulse machine from Fronius marks the arrival of the pulsed arc in the TransSteel series. Controlled welding in the intermediate arc range together with optimum weldability when working with aluminum are now part of the package. This machine requires 3-phase input power (3x460v).
This machine currently has an extended lead time.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Pre-Assembed and Tested TransSteel 3000C Power Source (Welder) (4,075,227,800)
- Integrated wire feeder (inside unit)
- MTG 400i MIG Torch (US Style, air cooled, 50 degree, 15ft (4,036,423)
- Ground Cable/Ground Clamp 13ft (43,0004,0161)
- US Style Gas Adapter (42,0001,3541)
- Consumable setup, 040 steel
- Contact tips (42,0001,6465,10 and 42,0001,6465,10)
- Feeder roll, U-.035-.040 (44,0001,1406)
- Feeder roll, U.045 (44,0001,1407)
- Flow meter with gas adapter (42,0440,0002)
- Mains power cable (43,0004,2323)
If buying the multi-process 3000C Pulse package, you'll get everything listed above plus a TTG 220A TIG Torch (4,035,989), TIG consumables kit (TTB220A, 44,0350,0498), and an electrode holder/cable for stick welding (43,0004,0478).
The flat cart/running gear shown in the photos is 4,077,009 and is sold separately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 3000C PULSE:
Q. Does this machine require 3-phase input power?
A. Yes, due to the pulse capabilities of this machine, it requires 3-phase power at 460. It will not run on 240/230 3-phase.