This is in-stock and ready to ship**
- Only 19.6lbs (8.9kg)
- Comes with a carrying strap for portability
- High impact resistance
- Integrated dust filter
- Raised feet help to prevent water damage
- Designed for rough environments
- Anti-Stick: Allows welders to safely remove the electrode from the work piece after making contact.
- The TP 180 includes operating modes that are specifically designed for basic 7018 and cellulose 6010. Maximum electrode size is 5/32.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- TransPocket 180 MV with gas solenoid
- TIG Torch, 13ft
- Starter consumables kit
- Electrode cable, 13ft
- Ground cable, 13ft
- Mains cable (110 and 230)
- Flow meter with gas adapter
- Industrial Case with Wheels
- Power box 180 (not shown)
Unit Weight: 19.6lb
Open Circuit Voltage: 101 V
Safety Symbols: UL, CSA
Keywords: TransPocket 180 TIG/MV/B
IN-STOCK! - Usually Arrives in 3-6 Business Days - Free Shipping!*
*Free shipping is not available in Alaska and Hawaii
At ShopWeldingSupplies.com, we do our best to bring you state-of-the-art welding equipment. This Fronius TransPocket 180MV Internal Gas TIG welding package is a fantastic, extremely durable TIG-welding machine that provides high quality consistent welds. The new Fronius TransPocket series focuses on being as energy efficient as possible, which results in lower energy bills for those that use it.
We don't charge sales tax outside of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin! This item has an extended lead time of approximately 10-15 business days.
This is not the Veteran's Edition Stick TransPocket 180. If you're looking for the Limited Edition Camo TransPocket 180, click here to view that product. This is the TIG version (with gas solenoid) of the Transpocket 180, but it can also stick weld.