Harris ER70S-6 .035 MIG Welding Wire - 2# Spool E70S6F2
2 lb. Spool - Harris® ER70S-6 .035 diameter MIG welding wire is a copper coated, general purpose welding wire for fabrication of mild steel. ER70S-6 contains more de-oxidizers than ER70S-3, which provide better wetting and a flatter bead shape. It is typically used with 75/25 (Argon/CO2) shielding gas or with higher contents of argon, such as 90/10. ER70S-6 can also be used with 100% CO2 shielding gas.
This material conforms to AWS A5.18 ER70S-6.
- construction work
- farm implement fabrication
- general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates
- shaft buildup
- steel castings or forging salvage
- truck bodies
- CO2 100% (Short Circuit Transfer)
- Argon 75%/CO2 25% (Short Circuit Transfer)
- Argon 90%/CO2 10% (Spray Transfer)