Check out the brand-new Fronius TransTig 170 DC TIG/Stick Welding Machine! On average, you can weld for 1 minute longer than the competition without a break at 170 Amps (40% Duty Cycle). You can even pulse with TIG or STICK with this machine.
The TransTig 170 is in-stock and ready to ship today if ordered before 3pm Central (Monday thru Friday)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 170A TIG DC Welding Power Source (TransTig 170 Unit) (4,075,216,631)
- 180A Aircooled TIG Hosepack, with up/down controls, 26’
- 220A Aircooled TIG Torch body (44,0350,5461)
- Ground Cable & Ground Clamp, 13’, (43,0004,0161)
- Electrode cable & Electrode Holder, 13’ (43,0004,0478)
- Tool Case 85 (Rolling protective case) (42,0510,0235)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-20 (43,0004,5668)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-15 (43,0004,5666)
- 220/230v Power Cable NEMA L6-20 (43,0004,5801)
- Gas adaptor (42,0001,3541)
- Gas regulator R-33-FM-580 (42,0440,0002)
- TIG Consumables Kit (44,0350,1675)
All Fronius machines go through a testing process at the factory in a process called "pre-assembly and testing" that sets Fronius in a league of their own for reliability.
NOW AVAILABLE! The Fronius TransTig 170 is a completely digitized TIG DC power source. Alongside the different power categories from 80 to 500 A, the devices also vary in their mobility – from the mobile, portable device to the stationary, high-power complete system. However, they all have one thing in common – an extremely robust design for a long service life and an exceptionally self-explanatory operating concept. ShopWeldingSupplies.com is the first to make it available online for purchase!
When developing the TransTig 170, the focus was entirely on the benefit for our customers. What is needed is absolutely clear: a perfect, stable arc. The higher operating frequency of the inverter technology makes this stability possible - due to precise control. Other benefits of this optimized process technology are maximum efficiency in the duty cycle, the output power and the mains voltage supply. Last but not least, this increased efficiency also makes welding more enjoyable!
QUESTIONS? JUST ASK! WE'D LOVE TO HELP.
IN-STOCK! - Usually Arrives in 3-6 Business Days - Free Shipping!*
*Free shipping is not available in Alaska and Hawaii