Fronius TransPocket 180 Stick Welder with Alternative Case
*External Gas TIG Torch sold separately if you'd like to add TIG capabilities*
FRONIUS TRANSPOCKET 180 MAIN FEATURES
- Only 19.6lbs (8.9kg)
- Comes with a carrying strap for portability
- High impact resistance
- Integrated dust filter
- Raised feet help to prevent water damage
- Designed for rough environments
- IP 23 Rated
- Anti-Stick: Allows welders to safely remove the electrode from the work piece after making contact.
- The TP 180 includes operating modes that are specifically designed for basic 7018 and cellulose 6010. Maximum electrode size is 5/32.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- TransPocket 180 MV Welder (4,075,213,631)
- 13ft electrode cable & electrode holder (43,0004,0153)
- 13ft ground cable & 400A ground clamp (43,0004,0161)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-20 (43,0004,5668)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-15 (43,0004,5666)
- 220/230v Power Cable NEMA L6-20 (43,0004,5801)
- Power Adapter 6-50p (42,0440,0227)
Alternate Industrial Rolling Case & Foam Insert
- TIG Torch kit sold separately. This is the stick package.
Unit Weight: 19.6lb
Open Circuit Voltage: 101 V
Safety Symbols: UL, CSA
MACHINE SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Anti-Stick Setting:
- Allows user to safely and efficiently remove a stuck electrode from the work piece
- Hot & Soft Start:
- Gives welder ability to ignite the arc easier
- Power Factor Correction (PFC):
- Allow the use of long, very long extension cords without impacting the output power of the welder. NO POWER LOSS!
- Time Shutdown (tsd):
- After set amount of time without welding the machine will turn off, saving energy.
- Cellulose Setting:
- Special settings to specifically weld 6010-cellulose stick rod.