This is a custom TransTig 210 package that does not come with the rolling tool case due to backorders in the supply chain. This custom package ships faster, in 5-7 business days on average, and the discounted price reflects that missing item.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- TransTig 210 MV/B (4,075,226,631)
- 180A Aircooled TIG Hosepack, with up/down controls, 26’
- 220A Aircooled TIG Torch body (44,0350,5461)
- Ground Cable & Ground Clamp, 13’, (43,0004,0161)
- Electrode cable & Electrode Holder, 13’ (43,0004,0478)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-20 (43,0004,5668)
- 120v Power Cable NEMA 5-15 (43,0004,5666)
- 220/230v Power Cable NEMA L6-20 (43,0004,5801)
- Gas adaptor (42,0001,3541)
- Gas regulator R-33-FM-580 (42,0440,0002)
- TIG Consumables Kit (44,0350,1675)
NOW AVAILABLE! The TransTig210 is a completely digitized TIG DC power source. Alongside the different power categories from 80 to 500 A, the devices also vary in their mobility – from the mobile, portable device to the stationary, high-power complete system. However, they all have one thing in common – an extremely robust design for a long service life and an exceptionally self-explanatory operating concept. ShopWeldingSupplies.com is the first to make it available online for purchase!
When developing the TransTig 210, the focus was entirely on the benefit for our customers. What is needed is absolutely clear: a perfect, stable arc. The higher operating frequency of the inverter technology makes this stability possible - due to precise control. Other benefits of this optimized process technology are maximum efficiency in the duty cycle, the output power and the mains voltage supply. Last but not least, this increased efficiency also makes welding more enjoyable!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 210:
Q. What input power is supported by this machine?
A. This machine can run on both 110 or 220 mains power.
QUESTIONS? JUST ASK! WE'D LOVE TO HELP.
IN-STOCK! - Usually Arrives in 3-6 Business Days - Free Shipping!*
*Free shipping is not available in Alaska and Hawaii